The Xi-Lambda Chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon is proud to offer the Triangle Achievement Award. Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity will be awarding a $750 scholarship to an outstanding student leader on campus along with two runner-up scholarships in the amounts of $500 and $250. The Xi-Lambda Chapter sponsors this scholarship to recognize leaders on campus for their achievements. We know that young men like you are the ones that will shape this University in the next four years and we want to show our support for your ventures, whether they be within the Greek system or not.
Scholarships will be awarded based on four qualifications: leadership experience, scholastic achievement, extracurricular involvement, and athletic involvement. Applicants and award recipients will owe no obligation to this or any other fraternity, and membership is not required to be considered.
To apply you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as either a Freshman or Sophomore student
- You must be a full time, male student at the University of Georgia in the semester the scholarship will be awarded (12 hours)
- You must have a minimum collegiate GPA of 3.0 (high school GPA may substituted for freshmen)
- You must not be enrolled in any remedial level courses (under 1000), and remedial level courses will not be considered in determining GPA
- You must be involved in at least one student organization
From the applications received 30 finalists will be selected. Finalists will go through an interview process and will be invited to an award banquet where the winner and runners-up will be announced. All materials may be submitted in two formats:
Triangle Achievement Award
Tau Kappa Epsilon
1015 Macon Hwy
Athens, GA 30606
Subject: Triangle Achievement Award, Your Name
Attach: application, transcripts, etc.
Questions may be submitted to:
CJ Ishu, President
Cell Phone: 802-688-3363
Important dates to remember for the Triangle Achievement Award:
- June 1 – Postmarked Deadline for Application